http://www.capsystech.com/static.asp?path=5646

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Upcoming E-Discovery Webinar

I have been asked to be part of an upcoming Webinar entitled:

E-Discovery, Retention & Records Management
  • There will be three presenters:
  • Scott Rosenberg, CEO, Miro Consulting
  • Brad Harris, Director of Legal Products, Zapproved
  • Myself
My role will be to discuss the synergies between ECM and E-Discovery: an crossover that I think is thoroughly underexploited by our industry. Tune in for more:


WHEN: Tuesday, May 18, 2010
 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM EDT (10:00 AM – 10:45 AM PDT)
WHERE: Click here to register or 

Twitter:
Follow the webinar on Twitter: MiroConsulting (#Miro).
 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that e-disc is underexplored in ecm.

I thought we were going to stop using the word synergy, ugh.